GO Cedar Rapids Restaurant Week 2017
February 22 - March 5
Cedar Rapids' culinary celebration!
You dined, you voted, you celebrated! The Dinner of Champions on Thursday, March 9 was a great evening of sampling the best of the best of Cedar Rapids' dining experiences, hearing from area chefs in panels hosted by KCRG's Nicole Agee and the final vote for the Restaurant Week Champion!
Congratulations to the 2017 Award Winners:
- Best Overall Dish presented by Strategic Print Solutions: Zeppelins
- Best of Beef presented by Iowa Beef Industry Council: Zeppelins
- Best of Pork presented by Iowa Pork Producers Association: Bata’s
- Best of Vegetarian presented by Cedar Rapids Wellness Commission: The Quarter Barrel
- Best of Mixology presented by Cedar Ridge Winery & Distillery: The Pig & Porter
- Best of Dessert presented by Collins Community Credit Union: Zeppelins
Dine out during the extended week of February 22 through March 5 and try limited time menu items at special prices at more than 25 of the area's best restaurants. Vote during this timeframe for the restaurant you would like to see advance to the Dinner of Champions.
Thank you for voting! Congratulations to the gift card drawing winner Zachary M.
Related Blog Posts
05/01/2016 2:12PM CDT
In the coming weeks GO CR will introduce around a dozen contestants for best burger in Cedar Rapids. We will make the case for each burger and then leave it up to you to determine the winners.Read More
01/23/2017 11:25AM CST
The glamorous ambiance, delectable dishes and craft cocktail menus at these romantic restaurants are guaranteed to impress your special someone!Read More
01/24/2017 11:19AM CST
With food this amazing, Emil’s Hideaway wouldn’t be able to hide from their fans even if they were located on the moon!Read More
04/26/2016 8:44AM CDT
Go Cedar Rapids transformed Restaurant Week 2016 into the greatest culinary competition the area has ever experienced. Four of CR's most popular restaurants advanced but who was voted the winner?Read More
04/26/2016 1:32PM CDT
Photos from Cedar Rapids Restaurant Week 2016 are in and they are AWESOME! What is your favorite pic?Read More