Dinner of Champions
Tickets On Sale Now
Thursday, March 29th
5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
DoubleTree by Hilton Cedar Rapids Convention Complex
350 First Ave NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
$30 GA Ticket in advance, $35 at the door
$60 VIP Ticket, $65 at the door
Don’t miss the most exciting culinary experience of the year with emcee Nicole Agee from KCRG-TV9! Seven of Cedar Rapids’ best chefs will compete to be crowned champion and you are the judge. Enjoy ¼ size entrée dishes created by each of the seven chefs then cast your vote for best dish.
Zeppelins will attempt to defend their championship against returning competitors; 350 First, Black Sheep Social Club, The Cedar Grille, The Class Act, Pig & Porter and Popoli. Will Zeppelins three-peat or will a new champion be crowned? You decide.
There will also be more than a dozen tasting stations for you to explore that feature local breweries and local producers. Pair all of those amazing flavors with craft cocktail samples from the mixology competition and if you still have room, treat yourself to the winning dessert as voted on by a panel of judges. All for only $30!
VIP Experience Available
Want the VIP experience? For $60 you will receive:
- One extra hour (5 p.m. - 6 p.m.) of tasting
- An exclusive dish from Cobble Hill
- An exclusive beverage from Drams & Dashes
To improve your evening there will be more seating and faster lines at registration.
The 2017 Dinner of Champions was a sell out so don't wait, click HERE to get your 2018 Dinner of Champions tickets now!
Sample Cedar Rapids Finest Foods & Drinks
- The Dinner of Champions will also include the following tasting stations: Dan & Debbie’s Creamery, Drams & Dashes, The Sausage Foundry, Bass Farms, Full Bowl and Rawlicious
- Restaurant Week Champion of Dessert samples from The Pig & Porter (selected in advance by a panel of judges)
- Mixology competition featuring Black Sheep Social Club, The Pig & Porter and Local Pour
- Local sampling with the Cedar Rapids Ale Trail including: Cedar Ridge, Lion Bridge Brewing Co, Quarter Barrel, Iowa Brewing Company, Millstream, Third Base, Clock House Brewing and Wild Culture Kombucha
Vote throughout the evening for the following:
Best Overall Dish presented by Strategic Print Solutions
Best of Beef presented by Iowa Beef Industry Council
Best of Pork presented by Iowa Pork Producers Association
Best of Mixology presented by Cedar Ridge Winery & Distillery
And congratulation the Best of Dessert winner presented by Collins Community Credit Union.
View the Dessert winner here:
Congratulations to the 2017 Award Winners:
Best Overall Dish presented by Strategic Print Solutions: Zeppelins
Best of Beef presented by Iowa Beef Industry Council: Zeppelins
Best of Pork presented by Iowa Pork Producers Association: Bata’s
Best of Vegetarian presented by Cedar Rapids Wellness Commission: The Quarter Barrel
Best of Mixology presented by Cedar Ridge Winery & Distillery: The Pig & Porter
Best of Dessert presented by Collins Community Credit Union: Zeppelins
Thank You Sponsors!